Welch Allyn WA20000 Diagnostic 3.5V Otoscope w/ Throat Illuminator
HPX™ illumination, fiber optics, and built-in throat illuminator for easy examinations.
The premium diagnostic otoscope that provides 30% brighter, whiter light output for superior views and a simple detachable head for two-in-one all-purpose high-intensity illumination.
- Halogen HPX™ lamp provides 30% more light output for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination.
- Fiber optics produce cool light with no reflections, no obstruction.
- Simply detach the head for high-intensity throat illumination or penlight.
- Wide-angle viewing lens allows for instrumentation under magnification.
- Sealed system allows for pneumatic otoscopy.
- 3.5v Diagnostic Otoscope/Throat Illuminator without Specula (Head Only)
- 4mm Disposable Tip
- 3.5v Halogen Lamp
- Reusable Polypropylene Diagnostic Otoscope Specula, Set of Four
Welch Allyn will repair or replace, free of charge, any parts of its own manufacture proven to be defective through causes other than misuse, neglect, damage in shipment, or normal wear.
Return to Diagnostic Sets / Scopes